Blogs, Podcasts & Journals
- Criminal Justice Studies: .a quarterly refereed journal, publishes articles that deal with substantive criminal justice and criminological issues
- Ratio Juris: .A leading international journal of philosophy of law and general jurisprudence.
- Social Justice Research: .nvestigating the origins, structures, and consequences of justice in human affairs
- Int'l J. of Law, Crime and Justice: .Refereed journal for high quality research and analysis in the areas of socio-legal studies and the psychology of law, criminology and social justice
- Journal of Supreme Court History: .Published for the Supreme Court Historical Society, the journal and the society are dedicated to the collection and preservation of the history of the Supreme Court.