Blogs, Podcasts & Journals
- Talking Politics: .Weekly podcast from David Runciman of Cambridge Univ.
- African Security: .Strives to investigate the myriad issues relating to conflict and security within and between African nations, not only from the more traditional approaches to security studies but also from more novel and innovative perspectives.
- International Security: .Publishes articles on the full range of contemporary security issues. Its articles address traditional topics, such as war and peace, as well as more recent dimensions of security.
- Canadian Journal of Political Science: .Primary forum for innovative research on Canadian politics and government.
- Educational Administration Quarterly: .Publishes prominent empirical and conceptual articles focused on timely and critical leadership and policy issues of educational organizations.